Sunday, August 14, 2011

PLEAS BARGAIN

DailyDDoSe™ Pwned in The USA by @ELyssaD™

befoe you say ANYTHING, it is not a typo it is a play on words. I am begging "you" to please make a plea bargain with the McKinnon family and this is why... and don't bitch to e about format. I'm NOT a techie.








THANK YOU TO THE UNITED KINGDOM, SPECIFICALLY,  @CLIFFSULL FOR BEING SUCH A GRACIOUS "HOST" BY REDIRECTING TRAFFIC FROM MY FREE BLOG ONLINE TO SOME 'PLACE" OVERSEAS.  PING PING PING. VIRGINIA? IDGAF! I'M NOT A BLACK HAT CRIMINAL HACKER!

EXTRADITE THIS BASTARD FROM THE MOTHER CUNTRY. HE PWNED GARY. 





The UK should hang him by the balls, but legally speaking, he used me to attack the United States Government with and the people of this country in the name of "freedom" #antisec 


Freegary
D-Linked it was the right thing to do.
















Freeelyssad-delink-gary




My recommendation, if anyone "actually" cares what /crazybitch aka @eLulzaD thinks... drop ALL charges against McKinnon. I would voluntarily serve up to one-three years in a minimum security facility in his place. [i could use a rest and free internet] but I would much rather see the people who have used both Gary and myself to excuse reckless, criminally negligent behavior  in the name of "free speech"  These crimes, in toto, are nothing more than what surmounts to one big fucking conspiracy to excuse SERIOUS organized crimes. These are both crimes against humanity and crimes against the government. 

They violated the social contract and they deserve to be punished. I believe in Natural Law rights. My rights have been trampled on for many years, but this is where it ends. 


The Government has not treated me well... as an employee or a citizen. BUT, I can overlook that for now if it means someone will finally take these SOC-alled "activists" and put them in their fucking place; a prison cell.  


These people are criminals. Nothing more and nothing less. They deserve to to die. They have abused the privilege of free speech and they don't deserve to ruin IT for the rest of US.


#pwned 
 USA


This one is for Marc Parent, @mparent77772 
No wonder he took me seriously. He was with the State Department. They handle abductions and trafficking

He handled the NWO.
Now it's my turn. 

Hotline 1-202-736-7000



United States of America

ELyssa Durant, Ed.M. 
DBA DailyDDoSe  @ELyssaD™
Est. 1972 Delaware LIMITED Liability



 The Powers That Beat © 2007-2012




Mp

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elyssa D. Durant, Ed.M.